I Raised An Obsessive Servant Novel. What did you say?” “i asked you to go see the stars… if you’re sleepy, hurry up and go to bed. Chapter 23 chapter 22 chapter 21 chapter 20 chapter 19 chapter 18 chapter 17 chapter 16 chapter 15 chapter 14 chapter 13 chapter 12 chapter 11 chapter 10 chapter 9 chapter 8 chapter 7 chapter 6 chapter 5 chapter 4 chapter 3 chapter 2 chapter 1 chapter 0.5 chapter 0. I raised an obsessive servant. I have on goal, save myself from death. A girl from the modern world slips into the body of niveia aerber, the main character of the fantasy novel she was reading. The third time to die after suffering from the same rare disease in the bl novel. I raised an obsessive servant oneshot. Not for the ml, but for the ml be the pawn to grant him victory. I, yurina carthia, the villainess, die at the hands of a mage supporting character. I must have spaced out for a while. I was fighting with the heroine for the empress’ seat. Wait what, the stuff farraellx posted is from their old site, i think that was back when they got warned by the author of a certain manhwa they were translating and changed their site address. “ray.” yurina poked his arms. The demons in the reverse harem game are obsessed with me. Read i raised an obsessive servant manhwa online for free at manhwa websites the chapters are constantly updated by us, with the latest with high quality images, with full english translations.

I Raised an Obsessive Servant Cute anime guys, Anime
I Raised an Obsessive Servant Cute anime guys, Anime from www.pinterest.com

Afaik slc will not be posting i raised an obsessive servant anymore because they got hit with a cease & desist from the publisher. Raynard hastily enveloped yurina's entire body. Action (592) adaptation (9) adult (17) adventure (393) anime (0) based on a novel (3) I, yurina carthia, the villainess, die at the hands of a mage supporting character. I raised an obsessive servant. I, yurina carthia, am the villainess who will soon die. Come on now, even if i’m not a villain. Surviving as the villain’s childhood friend. I was fighting with the heroine for the empress’ seat.i, yurina carthia, the villainess, die at the hands of a mage. “what were you thinking that you couldn’t hear me?”” “i’m sorry.

Chapter 23 Chapter 22 Chapter 21 Chapter 20 Chapter 19 Chapter 18 Chapter 17 Chapter 16 Chapter 15 Chapter 14 Chapter 13 Chapter 12 Chapter 11 Chapter 10 Chapter 9 Chapter 8 Chapter 7 Chapter 6 Chapter 5 Chapter 4 Chapter 3 Chapter 2 Chapter 1 Chapter 0.5 Chapter 0.


Come on now, even if i’m not a villain. She disguised herself as a servant and tried to serve the sick young master. His bright blonde hair was in knots, and his pure white skin wasn’t washed properly. I raised an obsessive servant oneshot. Read manhwa i raised an obsessive servant / 집착 서브 남주를 키웠습니다. I raised an obsessive servant. I raised an obsessive servant. I raised him modestly, but he came back obsessed with me (1) my sister picked up the male lead (1) i raised an obsessive servant (1) taming a munchkin (1) the male lead i raised is obsessed with me (1) recommendation lists What did you say?” “i asked you to go see the stars… if you’re sleepy, hurry up and go to bed.

I, Yurina Carthia, Am The Villainess Who Will Soon Die.


I raised an obsessive servant chapter 16 ‘it’s about time for him to burnout from studying.’ raynard has already been studying for more than a month. Survive as the villain’s cousin. I was fighting with the heroine for the empress' seat. Chapter 23 chapter 22 chapter 21 chapter 20 chapter 19 chapter 18 chapter 17 chapter 16 chapter 15 chapter 14 chapter 13 chapter 12 chapter 11 chapter 10 chapter 9 chapter 8 chapter 7 chapter 6 chapter 5 chapter 4 chapter 3 chapter 2 chapter 1 chapter 0.5 chapter 0. You can tell by the way he named the ml, “charrion “ it meant victory. I raised an obsessive servant summary: N/a, it has 637 monthly views alternative. Not for the ml, but for the ml be the pawn to grant him victory. I raised an obsessive servant novel.

Discussion In 'Spoilers' Started By Chizuru, Apr 22, 2019.


I was fighting with the heroine for the empress’ seat. Novel i raised an obsessive servant: Surviving as the villain’s childhood friend. So before the heroine gets a hold of him, i decided to find the young male supporting character in the orphanage to sponsor him and pull him to my side. I, yurina cartia, the villainess of this novel, die at the hands of a second male lead. I raised an obsessive servant novel: Read i raised an obsessive servant manhwa online for free at manhwa websites the chapters are constantly updated by us, with the latest with high quality images, with full english translations. So before the heroine gets a hold of him, i decided to find the young male supporting character in the orphanage to sponsor him and pull him to my side. Jipchak servant namjureul kiwotseumnida (novel) overview;

Related Posts